Friday 7 April 2017

About My Blog


I always like to think about life. After reading some technical concept in a different blog. I thought that I can put my concept towards life I can put in my blog. One of the purpose is to know other thought about life through his/her comments on my blog. one of the difficulty is my English is not powerful but I took this as a challenge. Finally, I started my blog journey.

Why i have chose topic "LIFE LEARNING" ?


I like to think about life in different-different angle. Nowadays, school learning is limited to books. I think life learning is out of the book thinking process. we need to observe each and everything within us.It is not like someone can change you but only guide you, you need to grow up with self. I am just trying to do that through my blog. Example: - As Swami Vivekananda told that you can provide sunlight, water, fertilizer and fence to tree, But tree needs to grow by self only. same psychology applies to our life.

Based on daily life issue we can learn to handle in better way

What i will post in this blog ??


As we know life learning content and views are infinite. I can not put all into my blog at a time. I have decided to elaborate 365 words which can help everyone. For example "Family", "Frustration","Maturity". I hope this will help you.

Expectation from reader :-


When we go to natural place which is surrounded by mountain, we like to hear echoes of our voice. The same way every blogger after writing post expecting some echo (counter question or feedback) through comment. I am expecting same from all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roommate

Roommate  is someone with whom we share our room with out family relationships.Roommate is part of our bachelor life.when we are in hostel ...